1. Mash 2 cups of beans in a bowl.
2. Add the oats and the pasta sauce and any spices you have on hand if using, and mix together.
3. Heat up a frying pan with a little Olive oil spray and form balls out of the bean mixture and place it on the pan. With a spatula press down on the bean burger to make it flat. If the mixture is too sticky just wet your spatula a little before pressing down.
4. Cook on each side for a few minutes until its browned. And enjoy on your favorite bun with your favorite toppings.
1. Use whatever spices you have on hand - I used salt, pepper and garlic powder.
2. You can use any type of pasta sauce or marinara sauce to change up the flavors.
3. You can make the burgers any size you want - I used about 1/4 cup each and made 8 burgers in total.
Nutritional Information per Burger patty
Net Carbs: 12.6g
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.