Servings : 8
2 large Bananas (290g)
1/4 c Dairy Free Milk
1 tsp Vanilla extract
2.5 scoops Chocolate Protein Powder(90g)
1 c Quick Oats (90g)
1/2 c Ground Flaxseed(52g)
2 c Blueberries
1. Heat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x9 baking dish.
2. In a large bowl beat the eggs, banana, maple syrup, milk and vanilla extract.
3. In a different bowl whisk together the Protein powder, oats, and ground flaxseed.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until fully combined. Add the 2 cups of blueberries and combine.
5. Place mixture in the greased baking dish and bake for 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool completely and then remove from baking dish and slice it into 8 bars.
1. I used frozen blueberries - feel free to use fresh or frozen.
2. To make it easier you can place parchment paper on the bottom of the baking dish so that you can remove it easily.
3. I tried it with this Chocolate protein powder but i would imagine any flavored protein powder would work as long as its one you like the taste of.
Nutritional Information per bar:
Calories : 200
Fat : 5.6g
Net Carbs: 20.4g
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.