Ingredients for Cake:
3 medium Bananas
1/2 cup Nut Milk of choice
1/4 cup Sugar Free Maple Syrup
1 cup All Purpose Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 cup Raisins
Chocolate Protein Frosting:
4 tbsp Light Smooth Peanut Butter
2 tbsp Light Cream Cheese
2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
2 tbsp Chocolate Protein Powder
1 tbsp Truvia Baking Blend
1. Preheat oven to 375°F and add all the cake ingredients into a blender except for the raisins. Once fully blended add the raisins and combine.
2. Line and grease an 8x8 or 9x9 baking pan with parchment paper. Transfer the blended batter into the greased dish and place in the oven for 30 minutes.
3. While the cake is baking, whisk all the chocolate frosting ingredients in a bowl and place in the fridge until ready to frost the cake.
4. Once the cake is done, let it completely cool on a wire rack before spreading the frosting on top. Slice into 9 pieces and enjoy!
1. There a many different Sugar Free Maple Syrups you can purchase these days - I made my own which I always have on hand for these types of recipes. Click Here For Recipe
2. If using any other granulated sugar you will need to double the sugar content. The Truvia baking blend is a mix of Erythritol, Sugar and Stevia and it is sweeter than regular sugar.
3. Ensure your chocolate protein powder is to your liking. This will alter the taste of the recipe. I have tried a lot of Chocolate Protein Powders and the one I linked is by far my favorite for all my recipes which include Chocolate Protein.
4. I really enjoyed the addition of raisins in this recipe but feel free to remove it completely or sub it for chocolate chips, nuts or even blueberries.
Nutritional Information per piece:
Calories : 159
Fat : 3.6g
Net Carbs: 25.6g
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.