Servings: 9 bars
2 medium Bananas
1/4 cup Sugar (60g)
1/4 cup Coconut Oil (33g)
1 cup Oats (106 g)
1/2 cup All purpose Flour (58g)
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees and grab an 8x8 baking dish and line with tin foil. Give the tin foil a quick spray so these bars don't stick.
2. Add All ingredients into a blender (except Chocolate Chips).
3. Blend until incorporated and then add the Chocolate chips and mix it in.
4. Pour batter into the baking dish and toss it in the oven for 18 minutes until the edges are a nice golden brown. Remove and place on wire rack until cool.
5. Slice into 9 bars and enjoy!
1. Optional - you can drizzle melted chocolate or peanut butter on top once baked.
2. Feel free to incorporate any other add ins other than chocolate chips. Nuts and raisins would go very well. And even fruit like blueberries would be delicious.
Nutritional Information per bar:
Calories : 208
Fat : 7.6g
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.