Servings: 9 muffins
2 scoops of Chocolate Protein Powder
1 cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
0.5 cup Quick Oats
9 tbsp Peanut Butter Powder
1/4 cup Water
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 cup Raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a muffin tin or line with paper muffin liners.
2. Add all the ingredients into a bowl except for the raisins. Stir the mixture until fully mixed.
3. Add the raisins and give it one more stir, Then divide the dough into the greased muffin tin and place in the oven.
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted into the center comes out clean.
5. Cool on a wire rack and enjoy!
1. These can be stored in the fridge for up to a week. I find them to taste even better the next day once they have been refrigerated over night.
2. Make sure you use a flavored protein powder which you enjoy, because that will alter the taste.
Nutritional Information per bar:
Calories : 116
Fat : 1.7g
Net Carbs: 15.7g
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.