1 cup Chocolate Protein Powder
4 tbsp Cocoa Powder
1/2 cup melted Coconut Oil
3 cups Kashi GoLean Original Cereal
1/4 tsp Salt
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Melt coconut oil on stove if not melted already and mix in chocolate protein powder, cocoa powder, sugar free maple syrup, vanilla extract and salt. Mix until fully combined and no powders remain.
2. Add 3 cups of Kashi GoLean cereal to a bowl, and add the chocolate mixture on top and combine fully.
3. Grease and line a 9x9 baking pan and spread the mixture into an even layer.
4. Place into the freezer for about an hour or so until it has completely set. Remove and cut into 12 bars. Store in a container in the freezer. Remove bar from freezer a couple of minutes before serving and enjoy!
1. I used my homemade Sugar Free Maple Syrup recipe.
2. This can be made with a variety of different cereals, any puffed cereal would work.
Nutritional Information per bar:
Calories : 150
Fat : 9.5g
Net Carbs: 7.1g
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.