1. Add the flour, onion powder and salt to a bowl and combine with a spoon.
2. Add the 6 cloves minced garlic and the yogurt to the flour mixture and stir until a dough is formed. Adding more flour if needed.
3. Knead the dough into a ball and slice it into 5 equal pieces.
4. Working with 1 piece at a time roll the dough out to about 1/4th inch thick.
5. Heat a non stick pan over medium heat and once preheated add one flatbread at a time and cook on each side until well browned.
1. You can sub the garlic for garlic powder, and add any other spices you like and have on hand.
2. This is an amazing flatbread to use for personalized pizzas!
Nutritional Information per flatbread:
Calories : 257
Fat : 6.0g
Net Carbs: 38.7g
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.