1. Add all 4 ingredients to a high speed blender and blend for a few minutes until everything is mixed through and you have a pudding like consistency. There shouldn't be any whole chia seeds left.
2. Split the pudding between 2 glasses or bowls and refrigerate for an hour and then top with favorite toppings and enjoy.
1. Ensure your protein powder has a sweetness to it since there isn't any additional sweetener added. I have tried it with the following 2 proteins and had amazing results with both.
If needed feel free to add 1 - 2 tbsp sweetener of choice.
2. I used Cashew Milk but feel free to use any milk of choice.
3. Feel free to add any additional toppings. I like to top mine off with my Homemade Strawberry Jam and granola.
Here are some topping ideas:
Nutritional Information per Serving (half of recipe)
Net Carbs: 14.6g
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.