1 Scoops Chocolate Protein Powder (30g)
1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
0.5 tsp Baking Powder
1-2 tbsp Water
Cooking spray for greasing the pan
1. Whisk the egg in a bowl.
2. Add the dry ingredients and give it a stir. Continue mixing while adding 1 tablespoon at a time of water until you get a pancake batter like consistency. I only needed 1 tablespoon.
3. Spray a non stick skillet and place it on the stove over medium heat.
4. Split the batter and make 2 pancakes in the heated skillet. Wait until little bubbles start to form on top and then you can give them a flip. Cook them on the other side and then you can plate them.
5. Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
1. Ensure your protein powder is to your liking since that is what the pancake will taste like.
2. This recipe can be easily doubled or tripled.
3. If wanting to make these with a Vanilla Protein powder, then feel free to remove the cocoa powder.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories : 214
Fat : 7.7g
Net Carbs: 8.0g
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.