Servings: 4 bagels
1 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
1 cup Plain Yogurt
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1 egg beaten for egg wash
+ spices/toppings (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Add flour, baking powder, salt and spices (if using any) to a bowl and stir.
2. Add the plain yogurt to the bowl and mix until fully combined. Knead with hands until dough is formed, it should not be sticky. If it's still sticky then add a little flour at a time.
3. Divide dough into 4 equal portions and create the bagels by making a ball with the dough and then poking a hole in the middle and then stretching it out slightly.
4. Place bagels on the baking tray and use egg wash and brush the tops of the bagels, and add any toppings of choice. Bake for 25 minutes. Once finished, let cool for about 15 minutes and then enjoy!
1. I have only tested this recipe with All Purpose flour.
2. There are lots of different toppings you can add, some of them include sesame seeds. everything bagel seasoning, dried garlic flakes, dried onion flakes, and poppy seeds
Nutritional Information per bagel:
Calories : 210
Fat : 1.9g
Net Carbs: 35.7g
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.