Servings : 12 slices
4 cups All Purpose Flour (430g)
2 tbsp + 2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tbsp Sugar
1.5 tsp Salt
2 + 1/4 cup Non dairy Milk (warm)
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees and grease an 8.5 x 4.5 loaf pan. If you have a 9x5 loaf pan that will work fine as well. once greased add in a layer of parchment paper so that removing the loaf will be easier.
2. Add the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a bowl.
3. Heat your milk of choice just a little so its warm. And add the milk and oil to the flour mixture and stir with a spoon until everything is incorporated. The mixture will be thick but you will be able to stir the mixture with a spoon without a problem.
4. Pour mixture into the loaf pan and sprinkle with oats or sesame seeds if desired.
5. You can place the pan in the oven for 30 minutes - and then you will need to remove the loaf pan and place foil on top of the loaf and toss back in the oven for another 20 minutes. The total your bread will need to be in the oven is 50 minutes.
6. Once bread is done you can remove it and let the bread rest for about 5 minutes before removing it from the pan. And then let the bread rest on a cooling rack until fully cooled.
The bread slices easier if you let it sit longer once removed from the oven. It gets a little crumbly if you slice it too soon. I normally give it about an hour rest after removing from the oven.
Nutritional Information for 1 slice of bread (1/12th of the loaf)
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.