1 cup Quick Oats
2 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
1/2 cup Smooth Peanut Butter
1/4 cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
2 tbsp Sugar Free Maple Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Combine the oats and the protein powder in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl stir the peanut butter, apple sauce and maple syrup. If the peanut butter is too hard then melt a little on the stove before mixing it in.
4. Pour the wet mixture over the dry and combine. Use your hands to mix together, if its too dry in the end then add another tbsp of apple sauce.
5. Once combined start forming into 1 tbsp balls and place on lined baking tray. Press the ball down with a fork. If the mixture it too sticky then wet your hands a little before forming into a ball.
6. Place in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove and let cool on wire rack until completely cool.
7. Store leftovers in an air tight container in the fridge.
1. I used my Homemade Sugar Free Maple Syrup recipe which i always keep on hand for these kinds of recipes.
Nutritional Information per cookie:
Calories : 102
Fat : 4.1g
Net Carbs: 9.9g
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.