Servings : 12 Muffins
300 g Fresh or frozen bananas (3 medium sized bananas)
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
230g fresh or frozen Blueberries ( 1 cup)
1. Preheat the oven to 400F
2. Add all ingredients to a blender except for blueberries, and blend until smooth
3. Mix in blueberries in after blending
4. Allow the batter to rest for 20 minutes before scooping it into the muffin tin. This allows the oats to soften for more fluffy muffin.
5. Divide mixture into greased muffin tin, this mixture makes 12 muffins
6. Bake for 13 minutes, depending on your oven it may take a little longer. The muffins will be done when a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
7 Allow the muffins to cool for 5 minutes and then transfer them to a wire rack to continue cooling
1. Feel free to sub out the blueberries for any toppings of your choice.
A few popular add ins:
diced fresh apple
dried cranberries, mixed berries or apricots (diced)
walnuts or pecans (chopped)
fresh or frozen raspberries
2. I do not add sweetener to it normally because the bananas add enough sweetness in my opinion but I have tried adding in honey and maple syrup and had great results. Just add about 2 tbsp to the blender before blending it. Feel free to use any liquid sweetener of choice.
Nutritional Information per muffin:
Calories : 96
Fat : 1.9g
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.