Servings: 24 cookies
1 cup All Purpose Flour (140g)
1 tsp ground Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Mashed Banana (120g)
1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
1 Large Egg
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 and a 1/2 cups Oats (135g)
1/2 cup Raisins (80g)
1. In a large bowl whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
2. In a different bowl mash the banana and add in sugar, egg and vanilla extract.
3. Add the banana mixture to the flour bowl and mix until fully combined. Once mixed add in the oats and the raisins and give it a good stir.
4. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. While waiting preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Once chilled remove from the refrigerator and start rolling the dough into balls. I would normally use a tablespoon and scoop a heaping amount out of the bowl and then roll into a ball. You may need to bake in 2 separate batches - if this is the case then place the dough back in the refrigerator while the first batch is in the oven.
6. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes until they are lightly golden brown. Then you can transfer them to a wire rack to completely cool. And enjoy!
You can use frozen or fresh bananas for this recipe - just thaw them before you use them.
Nutritional Information per cookie
Net Carbs: 14.4g
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.