2.5 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder (96g)
6 tbsp All Purpose Flour (45g)
6 tsp Baking Powder
3 large Egg Whites (100g)
2/3 cups mashed Sweet Potato (180g)
1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
2 tsp Cinnamon
+ 12 Doughnut Molds
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and grease doughnut molds.
2. Mix all ingredients in a bowl and stir until fully combined. Then add your batter to the molds and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
3. The doughnuts will be ready once a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
4. Remove from molds and let cool on a wire rack. Once cooled add your favorite frosting.
1. I find using silicone doughnut molds a lot better and they do not need to be greased as much so I really recommend trying those out.
2. Protein Frosting recipe coming soon!
Nutritional Information per Doughnut:
Calories : 77
Fat : 0.7g
Net Carbs: 10.3g
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.