4 small Bananas (305 g)
1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder (20g)
2.5 scoops Chocolate Protein Powder (90g)
1 cup smooth Peanut Butter (240g)
1/2 Cup semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (120g)
1. Heat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x9 baking dish.
2. Toss all ingredients into a blender except for the chocolate chips.
3. Once fully blended add the chocolate chips into the blender mixture and stir with a spoon until incorporated.
4. Scoop your mixture into the greased baking dish and place in the oven for 30 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes before slicing into 9 squares.
1. I have only tried this with Chocolate Protein powder - ensure you like your protein powder because that will change the taste. This is the one i used and love.
2. Feel free to add any toppings to switch it up like nuts or seeds.
Nutritional Information per bar:
Calories : 312
Fat : 19.4g
Net Carbs: 21.7g
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.