1 cup All Purpose Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
0.5 tsp Cinnamon
0.5 tsp Salt
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp Truvia Baking Blend
1 large Egg
1/4 cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
3/4 cup Chocolate Chips
2 cups Quick Oats
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
3. In another bowl, mix together the olive oil, sweetener, egg, apple sauce and vanilla.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir. Add the quick oats and mix with your hands, ensuring no flour remains and its thoroughly mixed. Stir in the chocolate chips as well.
5. Make 1 tbsp balls and place on the lined baking tray. If the mixture is too sticky then wet your hands a little and then work the mixture. Flatten the cookies with a fork.
6. Bake for 10 minutes and then remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
7. These can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
1. If using any other granulated sugar you will need to double the sugar content. The Truvia baking blend is a mix of Erythritol, Sugar and Stevia and it is sweeter than regular sugar.
Nutritional Information per cookie:
Calories : 95
Fat : 3.7g
Net Carbs: 12.1g
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.