1/2 cup Water
1 tbsp Gelatin
1. Place 1/2 cup of water into a small sauce pan and set on low.
2. Add 1 package of Jell-O and 1 tbsp of Gelatin. Stir until fully dissolved and then remove from heat.
3. Using the dropper add the Jell-O mixture to your gummy bear molds. I was able to make 150 gummy bears with this recipe. This will vary depending on the size of your gummy bears.
4. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour and then pop them out to eat!
1. I have tried these with the regular Jell-O flavors and with the light ones as well and both tasted great and were a really a great alternative to eating the high sugar candy you buy in stores.
Nutritional Information per 15 gummy bears using Regular Jell-O mix:
Calories : 23
Fat : 0g
Net Carbs: 5.1g
Nutritional Information per 15 gummy bears using Light Jell-O mix:
Calories : 4
Fat : 0g
Net Carbs: 0g
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.