3 small Bananas (300g)
1/4 cup Apple Sauce
2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
3 tbsp Truvia Brown Sugar Baking Blend (30g)*see notes
1 large Egg
1.5 cups All Purpose Flour (150g)
1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour (60g)
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1/4 cup Raisins (40g)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8x4 loaf pan with parchment paper and grease pan as well.
2. Add the bananas, apples sauce, butter, sugar and egg to a blender and blend well.
3. In a big bowl add the all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda and salt and combine.
4. Add the blender mixture to the flour bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until fully combined.
5. Once combined add the raisins and stir.
6. Pour the mixture into the loaf pan and place pan in the oven for 50 minutes.
7. At 50 minutes check the banana bread with a wooden pick inserted in the center, if it comes out clean then it is ready to be taken out of the oven.
8. Allow the bread to cool in the pan for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool on wire rack. Once cooled completely slice into 12 slices.
1. If using any other granulated sugar you will need to double the sugar content. The Truvia baking blend is a mix of Erythritol, Sugar and Stevia and it is sweeter than regular sugar.
2. I enjoyed adding whole wheat flour to the mix, if you only have all purpose then feel free to use a total of 2 cups of all purpose flour instead.
Nutritional Information per slice:
Calories : 135
Fat : 2.8g
Net Carbs: 24.9g
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.