2 medium Bananas (175g)
1/2 cup Apple Sauce (125g)
1/2 cup Homemade Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
1 and 1/3 cup Quick Oats (125g)
1/2 cup Cocoa Powder (40g)
1/4 cup Peanut Butter Powder (24g)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
2 tbsp Chocolate Chips (30g)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 9x9 inch square pan with parchment paper and then grease the pan as well.
2. Place all the ingredients into a blender except for the Chocolate Chips.
3. Blend well, then stir in the Chocolate Chips
4. Pour batter into the square baking pan and place in the oven for 25 minutes.
5. The brownies will be done once a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Once done let the brownies cool completely on a wire rack before slicing them into 9 pieces.
6. Store brownies in the fridge for up to 5 days.
1. The sweetener I used was Truvia Brown Sugar Blend - if you are looking for a lower calorie/lower sugar substitute, this one is a great choice because it uses a blend of Erythritol, Sugar and Stevia so its easier to get used to if you are picky about the taste of low calorie sweeteners. Not only is the taste better but if you use this sweetener in any other recipe you would have to use half the sugar content in that recipe so in the end you will save even more calories.
2. Feel free to add any toppings of choice such as nuts or seeds.
3. You can also dust the brownies with a little bit of powdered sugar.
Nutritional Information per Brownie :
Calories : 145
Fat : 3.8g
Net Carbs: 19.9g
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.