1/2 cup Ground flax
1 cup Water
2 cup Oats blended into Oat Flour
1 + 1/2 cup Chocolate Protein Powder
1/4 cup Powdered peanut butter
1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
1/4 cup Cornstarch
2 tbsp Truvia Baking Blend
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
2/3 cup Sugar Free Maple Syrup*
1/2 cup Water
2 tbsp Peanut Butter
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease and line a 8x13 baking dish with parchment paper.
2. Mix the ground flax seeds with 1 cup water and set aside.
3. In a blender blend oats, chocolate protein powder, powdered peanut butter and cocoa powder.
4. Transfer powdered mixture to a big bowl and add the cornstarch, truvia, baking powder, baking soda and salt and combine.
5. Add the yogurt, sugar free maple syrup, 1/2 cup water, peanut butter, vanilla extract and the flax seed mixture from earlier and stir until fully combined.
6. Add half of the chocolate chips into the batter and stir.
7. Spread the batter into the 8x13 baking dish and top with the leftover chocolate chips.
8. Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
9. Once fully cooked remove from oven and allow it to cool a few minutes before moving to a wire rack to fully cool.
10. Slice the brownies into 12 squares and enjoy!
1. There a many different Sugar Free Maple Syrups you can purchase these days - I made my own which I always have on hand for these types of recipes. Click Here For Recipe
2. If using any other granulated sugar you will need to double the sugar content. The Truvia baking blend is a mix of Erythritol, Sugar and Stevia and it is sweeter than regular sugar.
3. Ensure your chocolate protein powder is to your liking. This will alter the taste of the recipe. I have tried a lot of Chocolate Protein Powders and the one I linked is by far my favorite for all my recipes which include Chocolate Protein.
4. Make sure your flax seeds are ground before adding to the water in the 2nd step. If your flax seeds are whole then just blend them first and then add them to the water.
Nutritional Information per Brownie:
Calories : 199
Fat : 5.9g
Net Carbs: 21.9g
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.