Servings: 16 (1/4 cup)
10 oz Package Frozen Chopped Spinach (thawed)
2 cups Light Sour Cream
1 cup Light Mayo
1 package Knorr Vegetable Mix
1. Squeeze out all the excess moisture from the thawed spinach. Chop the water chestnuts into small pieces.
2. In a big bowl, mix the sour cream, mayo and Knorr vegetable mix.
3. Stir in the spinach and water chestnuts and give it a good mix.
4. Cover and chill for a couple hours, or overnight and then enjoy!
1. The Knorr Vegetable Mix can be found in most grocery stores - it is sometimes labeled 'Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix'.
2. The frozen chopped spinach comes in little brick shaped packages in the frozen section. If using fresh spinach you will need to cook it and squeeze dry before adding to the spinach dip mixture.
Nutritional Information per 1/4 cup dip:
Calories : 63
Fat : 2.5g
Net Carbs: 7.4g
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.