2 Cups All Purpose Flour
3/4 Cup melted Butter
1/2 Cup Truvia Baking Blend Sweetener
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 tsp Cornstarch
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
1. In a large bowl combine the butter, sugar, egg and vanilla.
2. In a medium sized bowl combine the flour, cornstarch and salt.
3. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix until a dough forms.
4. Add the chocolate chips now and mix into the dough. You can use your hands and knead the dough like you would when making bread. Ensure the chocolate chips are combined with the dough.
5. Cover dough tightly and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
6. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Once cookie dough is chilled, remove from refrigerator let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
7. Take about a heaping tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball and then press dough down until its a cookie shape.
8. Place in the oven for 10 minutes and then cool on a cooling rack before eating. Enjoy!
1. If using any other granulated sugar you will need to double the sugar content. The Truvia baking blend is a mix of Erythritol, Sugar and Stevia and it is sweeter than regular sugar. This product i s what lowers the sugar level for these cookies but does not disappoint taste wise.
Nutritional Information per cookie:
Calories : 101
Fat : 6.1g
Net Carbs: 12.3g
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.