1 cup Oats blended into Oat Flour
1/2 cup Vanilla Protein Powder
1/2 cup Powdered peanut butter
1/4 cup Cornstarch
1 tbsp Truvia Baking Blend
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
1/3 cup Sugar Free Maple Syrup*
1/4 cup Water
1 tbsp Peanut Butter
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
8 tbsp No Sugar Added Jam*
1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
1/4 cup Ground flax
1/2 cup Water
1.Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease and line a 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper.
2. Mix the ground flax seeds with 1/2 cup water and set aside.
3. In a blender blend oats, vanilla protein powder and the powdered peanut butter.
4. Transfer powdered mixture to a big bowl and add the cornstarch, truvia, baking powder, baking soda and salt and combine.
5. Add the yogurt, sugar free maple syrup, 1/4 cup water, peanut butter, vanilla extract and the flax seed mixture from earlier and stir until fully combined.
6. On the stove or microwave melt the 1/4 cup chocolate chips until fully melted.
7. Spread the batter into the 9x9 baking dish and top with the 8 tbsp of jam, leaving a border around the edges.
8. Drizzle the melted chocolate on top of the jam, and place in the oven for 25 minutes.
9. Once fully cooked remove from oven and allow it to cool a few minutes before moving to a wire rack to fully cool.
10. Slice the blondies into 9 squares and enjoy!
1. There a many different Sugar Free Maple Syrups you can purchase these days - I made my own which I always have on hand for these types of recipes. Click Here For Recipe
2. Same with the jam I made my own Blueberry Chia jam and used this in the recipe. Click Here For Recipe
3. If using any other granulated sugar you will need to double the sugar content. The Truvia baking blend is a mix of Erythritol, Sugar and Stevia and it is sweeter than regular sugar.
Nutritional Information per Blondie:
Calories : 176
Fat : 5.5g
Net Carbs: 21.0g
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.