Servings: 38 Cookies
1 cup Peanut Butter
1/2 cup Olive Oil
1/2 cup Truvia Brown Sugar Baking Blend *see notes
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 tbsp Almond Milk
1 + 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Add the peanut butter, egg, olive oil, trivia baking blend, salt, vanilla and almond milk to a bowl and give it a good mix until creamy.
3. Add sifted flour and baking powder to the peanut butter mixture and mix until fully incorporated. There shouldn't be any trace of flour in the bowl.
4. Take a tablespoon of the mixture at a time and roll into a ball and place on the parchment paper lines baking tray. Use a fork to press down each cookie. You may need to do this in a couple batches depending on your baking tray size.
5. Bake for 8 minutes and remove from oven. The bottoms will burn if left in any longer. Place on a wire rack to cool, the cookies will harden once cooled.
1. If using any other granulated sugar you will need to double the sugar content. The Truvia baking blend is a mix of Erythritol, Sugar and Stevia and it is sweeter than regular sugar.
Nutritional Information per cookie:
Calories : 88
Fat : 5.2g
Net Carbs: 9.6g
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.