1 cup Peanut Butter (240g)
1.5 cup Oats (135g)
5 scoops Chocolate Protein Powder (180g)
+ 2 scoops of Chocolate Protein powder (72g)
4 tbsp Cashew Milk
1. Add peanut butter and the homemade sugar free Maple Syrup into a pot and heat on low heat and stir constantly until thinned out. This should only take a minute or 2.
2. Remove from heat and add in oats and the first 5 scoops of chocolate protein powder.
3. Stir everything together until incorporated - if the mixture is too thick then add a little bit of water, a tsp at a time until it turns into a mixture that you can mold easily.
4. Grease an 8x8 baking dish and place the mixture inside and press it out into the dish.
5. Place the baking dish in the freezer for 30 minutes to set.
6. While its in the freezer grab a small bowl and place the 2 extra scoops of chocolate protein powder in it and mix in the milk of choice with the protein. Adding only a tsp at a time and stir it up until it resembles a chocolate sauce texture. For me it took 4 tbsp's.
7. Remove the baking dish from the freezer after 30 minutes and place the chocolate protein sauce mixture on the top layer and spread it out evenly.
8. Place back in the freezer for at least another hour. Once the chocolate sauce hardens you can remove from freezer and cut them into 8 bars.
9. Store them in the freezer once they are all sliced.
1. I've only tried this with this Chocolate protein powder and the results were amazing. Make sure you like the taste of your protein powder before making this.
2. Feel free to add toppings or mix ins - nuts and chocolate chips would work really well.
3. You can substitute the milk for water. You won't notice a difference since you use so little of it.
4. Let them sit out for a couple minutes before eating once they are fully frozen. They defrost very quickly so it won't take longer than a minute or two.
Nutritional Information per bar:
Calories : 353
Fat : 17.8g
Net Carbs: 21.7g
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.