Servings: 28 balls
1 cup Light Peanut Butter
3 tbsp Ground Flax seeds
3 tbsp Chia Seeds
4 tbsp Sesame Seeds
2 Scoops Chocolate Protein Powder
4 tbsp Low Sugar/Sugar Free Maple Syrup*
2 tbsp Chocolate Chips
1. Add the Peanut Butter and the low sugar maple syrup to a sauce pan and heat on low just until the mixture is combined and creamy.
2. In a medium sized bowl add the rest of the ingredients.
3. Stir in the peanut butter mixture and combine fully.
4. If the mixture is too wet then add more dry ingredients like protein powder. If the mixture is too dry then add more peanut butter. You should be able to form the mixture into a ball without it being sticky.
5. Scoop out about 1 tablespoon of the mixture at a time and form into a balls. Place on a parchment paper lined plate and let chill in the fridge for about 30 minutes to firm up.
1. I used my Homemade Maple Syrup 2.0 recipe for these balls. Feel free to make your own, or just use any other sugar free maple syrup of choice.
2. Feel free to play around with the seeds used or add in nuts to the mixture. I used what I had on hand at the moment and it turned out delicious! It did not last more than a day in my house.
3. These can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or can be frozen for a month. Good luck keeping it for that long!
Nutritional Information per ball:
Calories : 76
Fat : 4.3g
Net Carbs: 5.8g
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.