2 cups All Purpose Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 cup of Vanilla Yogurt
1/4 cup Raisin
1 Egg beaten for egg wash
1. Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Place the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and raisins in a medium sized bowl, and combine.
3. Add the 1 cup of vanilla yogurt to the dry ingredients and mix until fully combined.
4. Knead with hands until dough is formed, it should not be sticky. If it's still sticky then add a little flour at a time.
5. Divide dough into 4 equal portions and create the bagels by making a ball with the dough and then poking a hole in the middle and then stretching it out slightly.
6. Place bagels on the baking tray and use the egg wash and brush the tops of the bagels, and add more cinnamon on top.
7. Bake for 25 minutes. Once finished, let cool for about 15 minutes and then enjoy!
1. I have only tested this recipe with All Purpose flour.
2. I have tried this with Greek Yogurt and regular yogurt. Both will work, just use what you have on hand and if needed add a little more flour at a time until you get a dough consistency.
Nutritional Information per bagel:
Calories : 259
Fat : 1.9g
Net Carbs: 48.9g
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.