Servings: 8 slices (2 Medium sized pizzas)
3 cups All Purpose Flour (400g)
1 tbsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Salt
3/4 cup + 2 tbsp Water
1 tbsp Olive oil
1 cup Pizza Sauce
4 slices Bacon
1 small Onion
1 small Tomato
1 cup Shredded Cheese
1. Begin by preheating the oven to 425 degrees.
2. To make the dough you will need to put the flour, salt and baking powder in a large bowl. And mix it up.
3. In a small bowl add the water and olive oil
4. Dump the water/oil mixture in the dough mixture and stir until a dough forms. You will need to place the dough on a well floured surface and knead the dough for a few minutes. Adding more flour if the dough is sticky.
5. Once the dough is ready you can cut the dough in half and put one half to the side. This makes 2 medium sized pizzas.
6. Roll out the dough as thin as you would like and then transfer the dough onto a parchment lined baking pan. Now you can begin to add the toppings starting with the pizza sauce.
7. Add half a cup of pizza sauce and spoon it around to cover the whole pizza, then you can add whatever toppings you like. I added tomato, onion, bacon and 1/2 cup of shredded cheese to mine and it was delicious!
8. Once the toppings are on you can place the pan in the oven for 17 minutes.
9. Repeat steps 6 - 8 for the second pizza and slice each pizza into 4. You will have 8 slices in total.
Feel free to play around with the toppings.
All purpose flour is the only flour I have tested this out with and can confirm that you get the perfect crust without it needing to rise.
You can essentially make 1 really big pizza with the dough and I suggest keeping an eye on it after 17 minutes, it may need a few extra minutes in the oven.
Nutritional Information for 1 slice without toppings
Nutritional Information for 1 slice with toppings I listed
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.