Servings : 40 balls
3/4 cup Peanut Butter
1/3 cup Honey
2 tbsp Coconut Oil
2 cups Quick Oats
2 Scoops Chocolate Protein Powder
3 tbsp Ground Flax seed
1/4 tsp Salt
1 tsp Cinnamon
2 tbsp Chocolate Chips
3 tbsp Peanuts
1. Place peanut butter, honey and coconut oil in saucepan and heat on low for a minute or two until you can easily stir the mixture. Remove from heat.
2. Once the mixture has been combined add the rest of the ingredients except for the chocolate chips and peanuts and stir. The mixture will seem dry at first but keep mixing it and it will come together. It shouldn't be sticky, but it should hold together when pressed.
3. Add the chocolate chips and peanuts and combine it into the mixture.
4. Roll mixture to form 1-inch balls.
5. Enjoy and try not to eat them all! They can be stored in the fridge for up to a week.
1. The consistency of the peanut butter will alter the protein balls, if the mixture is too dry then you can add a tbsp of water at a time until you get the right consistency. If it seems too loose then add a tbsp of oats at a time until you get the right consistency.
Nutritional Information per Protein Ball:
Calories : 73
Fat : 3.4g
Net Carbs: 7.6g
Disclosure: Some of the links provided in my posts are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.